Wireless subscribers can socialize and meet singles anywhere they go using ClearSky’s Mobile Dating application, which allows subscribers to set up a personal profile displaying personality attributes, contact info and photos—all from their mobile phones. Based on ZIP code provided, a user will connect only with singles near his or her actual location. SMS alerts are sent when potential dates send an e-mail, message or a wink. By upgrading to a Premium Account, users can also send e-mails, messages and winks from their mobile phones, and enjoy real-time updates. All safety features are entirely customizable, meaning users decide what they would like to share and with whom. Because this application is entirely Web-based, it works on all WAP 2.x capable handsets.
Amidst the rising popularity of online-computer romance, more than 3 million consumers have converted to mobile dating as a new means of finding love and companionship. ClearSky aligned with the mobile dating industry leader, meetMoi, to offer subscribers a superior mobile dating experience.
- Web/mobile based service, ensuring compatibility with handsets on CDMA and GSM networks
- Real-time message and date alerts
- Ability to scan photos
- N-tiered architecture, scalable to support millions of customers
- Increase demand for mobile Internet access by leveraging the popularity of online dating
- Create a new incremental revenue stream from monthly subscriptions
- Gain differentiation from your competitors while boosting customer loyalty