Your subscribers can access all major instant messaging networks—AIM, MSN, Facebook and more—directly from their phones with ClearSky’s Mobile IM (MIM) service. As an extension of the PC-chat environment, MIM allows subscribers to chat on their handsets with anyone they currently chat with on their computers. Due to the built-in Web interface, MIM works on virtually all phones with WAP 2.x mobile browsers.
Fully optimized for intuitive navigation, MIM adapts to the capabilities of each phone, delivering the best possible user experience. The application allows users to access multiple IM accounts simultaneously with one login, as well as add/remove/block/unblock buddies, view buddy profile, view/change personal messages and change status. Users can also take advantage of a full list of emoticons, multiple language support and auto refresh capability.
ClearSky’s technology partner, eBuddy, is a world leader in IM-access technology; more than 60 million consumers use their desktop browser-based service. The mobile version of eBuddy was created to take advantage of the ever-increasing popularity of traditional IM applications, and offers the same superior experience via mobile phone.
- Connection to all major IM communities through an easy-to-use and feature-rich service
- Works on all WAP 2.x capable handsets
- Multiple language support (32 languages)
- Similar to a desktop Web experience, including photo support
- Group chat
- Low data usage and fast response
- Sound and vibration
- Robust connection handling with auto reconnect
- Increase demand for mobile Internet access by leveraging the popularity of desktop IM
- Create a new incremental revenue stream from monthly subscriptions
- Gain differentiation from your competitors while boosting customer loyalty