Catch the latest wave by offering your subscribers the ringback entertainment they’re looking for—more than 30,000 selections of music, melodies, messages, and/or other audio that can be presented to calling parties in place of standard audible ringing. ClearSky’s Multi-G Ringback Tone Platform is an end-to-end solution including carrier-branded, Web and mobile Web based user storefronts for discovery and purchase of Ringback Tones, subscriber account interface, administrative interface, billing connection, and ringback player.
This ringback storefront is typically set up as a link from your normal Web site, and is carrier-branded so that it integrates seamlessly with your other product offerings. Ringback tones are initially selected from a Web-based storefront or WAP interface, or created and uploaded by users and deposited into their subscriber profiles. Once they are set up in a subscriber account, the ringback tones may be applied to all incoming calls. At the carrier’s discretion, a preamble message or audible ringing may be superimposed on ringback tones in order to eliminate caller confusion until ringback tones become more familiar to callers.
ClearSky’s Ringback Tone Platform, along with all other ClearSky “Multi-G” services, contains interfaces to support IP network cores (IMS), and all existing applications will be updated to support the latest 4G/LTE handsets; however, with ClearSky’s Multi-G Ringback Tone Platform, you can count on full backward compatibility with existing 3G and 2G components.
- Traditional a la carte service offering
- Bundling for monthly subscriptions
- Ringback tone assignment by time of day or calendar day
- Option for automatic ringback tone expiration and renewal
- Option for preamble message or superimposed audible ringing
- Post-paid and pre-paid billing integration
- Multi-language storefront capability
- Optional content upload feature
- Enhance customer satisfaction and retention
- Drive ARPU through increased data utilization and content sales
- Compete effectively with top-tier carriers