THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
“Spring Break 2013” 2013 Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. The “Spring Break 2013” (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on March 1st and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on March 31st, 2013 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) excluding Puerto Rico, who are at least 18 years old at time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of ClearSky Technologies (“Sponsor”), and their respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies, web masters and web suppliers and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son) or members of the households of each (whether or not related) are not eligible.
3. Entry: To enter, purchase a ringtone or ringback tone from the “Spring Break 2013” category between March 1st and March 31st, 2013 or, for entry without a purchase, send a 3×5 card to ClearSky Technologies 390 N. Orange Ave. Suite 1295 Orlando, Fl 32801 during the Sweepstakes Period with your full name, address, phone number, and age to be entered into the drawing. Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted for entry into the Sweepstakes. No facsimiles allowed. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, mutilated, damaged, incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries or for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or any other technical problems related to entries. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Sponsor’s computer will be the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
All entries must be received by 11:59:59 pm EDT on March 31st, 2013.
4. Winner Selection: On or about Monday April 1, 2013, One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Two (2) Runners-Up will then be selected by random drawing from among remaining eligible entries. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawings will be conducted by the Sponsor who shall be the sole judge of the Sweepstakes and whose decisions on all matters related to these Official Rules shall be final and binding.
5. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive one The Lonely Island poster signed by all group members, one Lisa Marie Presley signed poster and one unsigned CD, one Ben Howard signed poster and one unsigned CD, one The Weeknd Trilogy unsigned cup and one unsigned poster, two unsigned Lifehouse plastic cups, one unsigned Ellie Goulding poster, two unsigned OneRepublic stickers, two unsigned Zedd stickers, two unsigned No Doubt button packs, one unsigned Swedish House Mafia Until Now CD, two unsigned Rihanna postcards, two unsigned Frank Ocean buttons, two Schooled Back To Music Pens, two unsigned Frank Ocean air fresheners, two unsigned Frank Ocean stickers, one unsigned JT Hodges t-shirt, one Neon Trees t-shirt, two unsigned George Straight t-shirts, one unsigned Randy Rogers Band t-shirt, one signed Easton Corbin hat, one unsigned No Doubt Push & Shove CD, one unsigned No Doubt tote bag, one unsigned Nicki Minaj Pink Friday ROMAN RELOADED CD, one unsigned OneRepublic water bottle, one unsigned Rihanna Unapologetic CD, one unsigned The Hunger Games Songs From District 12 & Beyond CD, one unsigned ZZ Ward Til The Casket Drops CD, one unsigned The Wanted Special Edition CD, one unsigned Ne-Yo R.E.D. Deluxe Edition CD, one unsigned Fidel Rueda Cowboy Hat, eight signed Juanes CD’s, one unsigned Madonna MDNA CD, one unsigned The Lonely Island Turtle Neck & Chain CD, one unsigned Justin Bieber Believe CD, one unsigned Les Miserables Soundtrack, one signed Austin & Ally poster, one signed Avengers Assemble CD, one signed Bridgit Mendler Hello My Name Is… CD, one signed Cherri Bomb Stark CD, one signed Mitchell Musso poster, one signed Ross Lynch Austin & Ally CD and one signed Shake It Up Live2Dance CD. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $550.00.
First runner up will receive one unsigned Lifehouse plastic cup, one unsigned Zedd sticker, one unsigned No Doubt button pack, one unsigned No Doubt tote bag, one unsigned Frank Ocean button, two unsigned Frank Ocean air fresheners, one unsigned OneRepublic water bottle, one unsigned Maroon 5 Overexposed Deluxe Edition CD, two unsigned Frank Ocean stickers, one unsigned Lifehouse Almeria CD, two unsigned Rihanna postcards, one unsigned The Killers Battle Born CD, one unsigned Conor Maynard Contrast CD, and one unsigned Toby Keith Hope On The Rocks CD. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $120.00.
Second runner up will receive one unsigned Ellie Goulding poster, one unsigned OneRepublic sticker, two unsigned Frank Ocean buttons, one unsigned Frank Ocean air freshener, two unsigned Frank Ocean stickers, one unsigned No Doubt button, two unsigned Rihanna postcards, one unsigned K’Naan Country, God or The Girl Deluxe Edition CD, one unsigned No Doubt button pack, one unsigned OneRepublic water bottle, one unsigned Gary Allan Set You Free CD, one unsigned No Doubt tote bag, one unsigned Emeli Sande Our Version of Events CD, one unsigned Chief Keef Finally Rich CD, and one unsigned Of Monsters And Men My Head Is An Animal CD. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $120.00.
No substitution or transfer is permitted, except by Sponsor. Any and all taxes on a prize, and any other costs, fees, and expenses not explicitly stated herein, are the sole responsibility of the prize recipient. Prizes will be awarded. The prizes are not transferable. No prize substitutions or transfers allowed, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the unlikely event that any portion of the prize is cancelled or undeliverable for any reason, the winner agrees that Sponsor has no further obligations to the winners other than delivery of the remainder of the prize.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any web site related to the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry. Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Releasees are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and the Releasees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Web Site or any web site related to the Sweepstakes, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor and/or corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserve the right at their sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST,OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE CONTEST SITES.
8. Arbitration/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releasees in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State, in the County of New York.
9. Winner’s Name: For name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope received April 30th, 2013 to: Spring Break 2013 Sweepstakes c/o Clear Sky, 390 N. Orange Ave Suite 1350 Orlando, Florida 32801
Sponsored by: ClearSky Technologies 390 N. Orange Ave Suite 1350 Orlando, Florida 32801
© 2013. ClearSky. Printed in U.S.A. All rights reserved.